How much are we making?
Vegetarian Worchestershire Sauce
Salt To Taste
Japanese Curry Sauce Mix
3.2 Oz Box
- Prepping the ingredients
- Peel our carrots, potatoes, ginger, and apple.
- Cut our carrots and potatoes up into large bite sized pieces.
- Slice the onion up into large pieces.
- Mince the ginger and garlic. Finely chop up the apple.
- Cut up the green beans into thirds and the bell peppers into bite sized pieces.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then cut the halves in half again lengthwise. Now slice these quarters up into 1/2 inch quarter moons.
- Cut the eggplant up into 1/2 to 1 inch cubes.
- Cooking Time
- Add oil to large pot over medium heat. Once hot add sliced onion and cook for a few minutes, or until slightly translucent.
- Now add the ginger and garlic and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the carrots, potatoes, and 1 cup of the vegetable broth. Cover with a lid and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Now add all of our remaining chopped vegetables, apple, the rest of the vegetable broth, soy sauce, worcherstershire sauce, and honey to the pot and mix well.
- Bring to a boil then cover with a lid. Turn the heat down to medium low. Simmer for 10-15 minutes
- Finishing Up
- After the time is up, the potatoes and carrots should be softened. Now take off the lid.
- Break the curry roux block up into several pieces into a bowl and add some of the cooking liquid and mix it well until the blocks are mostly dissolved.
- Now add the (mostly) dissolved curry block to the pot. Mix thoroughly. Turn off the heat. Serve it with some rice and enjoy!
UP YOUR ALLEY