e got another family holiday recipe here. This is probably our easiest side dish we’ve ever done. It goes extremely well with our Vegan Hashbrown Casserole and we really recommend you make both of them together!
How much are we making?
Canned Vegetarian Baked Beans
28 oz can
Vegan Worchestershire Sauce
- Pour beans in a microwave safe dish. I’m using an 8”x8” glass dish.
- Chop up the onion and bell pepper and add to the beans.
- Add the mustard, brown sugar, vegan worchestershire sauce, and tabasco. Mix well.
- Cook in Microwave
- Put in the microwave and cook on high for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes the beans should be bubbling and ready. Carefully remove the dish from the microwave, stir, and enjoy!
UP YOUR ALLEY