EEEEEMIX. Today I’m going to show you how to remix some leftovers. Tired of eating the same boring ol leftover day after day? Well lets remix it. We’re going to make some fried rice out of our leftover beef bowl meat.
How much are we making?
Leftover Beef Bowl
Leftover White Rice
- Cut up onion and peel garlic
- Finely chop green onions
- Heat up a large non stick skillet over medium heat and add oil
- Add onions to pan and saute until translucent
- Put garlic through a press. Add to pan and saute for another minute
- Push onions to the side and add a little more oil to the pan, then drop your eggs in.
- When the eggs start to set, mix into the onions.
- Add chili flakes
- Add in leftover beef bowl and saute for a few minutes to warm it up. Seriously leave the juice out if you can!
- Dump in all of the leftover rice and mix well.
- Fry rice for 5 or so minutes, until it looks crispy
- Pour soy sauce around the pan trying to spread it as best you can, and mix well.
- Taste for seasoning then add a little salt if needed.
- Now put fried rice in a bowl and top with green onions. Enjoy!
UP YOUR ALLEY