How much are we making?
Beef Stewing Meat
Salt To Taste
Beef Bouillon Cubes
Japanese Curry Sauce Mix
3.2 Oz Box
- Pressure Cooking the Beef
- Peel our ginger, and apple.
- Then mince the ginger and garlic cloves. Roughly chop up the apple.
- Slice onion up into large pieces.
- Season stew meat all over with salt and pepper.
- Turn the pressure cooker on saute mode and add the vegetable oil to it. Once hot add the stew meat. Brown the pieces on all sides about 7-8 minutes.
- Now add the onions, ginger, garlic and apple. Saute for a few minutes or until the onions turn translucent. Then turn off the pressure cooker.
- Add the beef bouillon cubes, water, worchershire sauce, soy sauce, and honey to the pot and mix well.
- Now put on the lid and set the pressure cooker to high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Cooking the Veggies
- While the beef is cooking, let’s prep the rest of our ingredients. Peel carrots and the potatoes. Then cut them up into large bite sized pieces.
- After the 30 minutes is up, release the pressure from the cooker and take off the lid.
- Add the potatoes and carrots to the pot and stir well. Put the lid back on, and set the pressure cooker on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Putting it All Together
- After 5 minutes, release the pressure from the cooker one last time. Take off the lid.
- Take our boxed curry sauce and break it up into several pieces. Add it to the pressure cooker and mix it really well to dissolve the pieces.
- Now add the frozen peas and give it another good stir. Serve it up with rice and enjoy!
UP YOUR ALLEY