oday we’re going to show you how to make a quick side of tex mex pinto beans. It’s really simple to spice up a plain ol can of beans into something delicious. Let’s make it.
How much are we making?
- Finely chop up onion and serrano.
- Peel garlic.
- Open can of pinto beans.
- Cook Beans
- Add oil to small non stick saute pan or sauce pan. Heat over medium heat for a few minutes, until hot.
- Add onions and serrano to pan.
- When the onions are translucent, add cumin and oregano.
- Add pressed garlic and saute for another minute.
- Add the can of beans, juice and all to the pan.
- Cook beans for another 5 minutes or, stirring to ensure there is no sticking.
- Take off the heat, and add cilantro and lime if desired.. Then enjoy!
UP YOUR ALLEY