ow’s it going my dudes. Today were gonna get a little sweaty in the kitchen. We’re making epic BLTs with air fryer potatoes. It’s gonna be delicious, let’s get sweaty.
How much are we making?
- Prep ingredients
- Turn the oven on to 400F.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and place a baking rack in the pan. Lay bacon out on the rack
- Wash and cut up potatoes into 1 to 1.5 inch cubes.
- Put potatoes in a bowl and cover with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oil. Mix well.
- Slice onion and tomato. Mince the garlic.
- Mix together mayo, vinegar, salt, black pepper, cayenne, and the minced garlic in a small bowl.
- Once the oven is preheated, place the bacon into heated oven. Set a timer for 25 minutes. Check them after 20 minutes or so to make sure they’re not burned. If it is not browned enough for you, add an additional 5 minutes or so.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Put potatoes in the air fryer at 400F for 22 minutes. Give them a good stir after 12 minutes.
- Melt butter in a pan and toast the bread on both sides in that delicious butter.
- Assemble Sandwiches
- Slather the seasoned mayo on the bread then place the onion and tomato slices on the bread. Season the tomato with a little salt and pepper for extra goodness.
- Add about 4 pieces bacon to the other piece of bread along with the lettuce. Merge the two sides, add your potatoes on the side and enjoy!
- Dig in!
UP YOUR ALLEY