oday we got a special family holiday recipe for you! This is absolutely our all time favorite holiday dish. It’s very rich, but don’t let that discourage you from trying this recipe. I guarantee that y’all are going to love it!
How much are we making?
Cubed Frozen Hashbrowns
Crushed Wavy Potato Chips
- Prepare Sauce
- Add bacon to a large skillet over medium heat.
- When the bacon is cooking, chop up the onion into a large dice and mince the garlic.
- Cook bacon until it’s mostly cooked through. Don’t cook it until its cripsy and well done!
- Drain off the bacon grease, then add the butter to the pan.
- When the butter is melted add the onion and saute until translucent, a few minutes.
- Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the cream of celery soup to the pan and mix well to incorporate the onions into it.
- Add the sour cream to the pan and mix well to incorporate it into the sauce.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper to pan and mix well. Remove from the heat.
- Assemble Casserole
- Turn the oven to 350F and let it heat up.
- Get out a large baking dish (at least 13”x9”) and spray the inside with the cooking oil.
- Put hashbrowns in the dish.
- Pour casserole sauce mixture over the top and spread it as evenly as you can.
- Tear/crumble up bacon in to small pieces and spread it evenly over the top.
- Top with the cheddar cheese.
- Crush up chips and spread evenly over the top.
- Bake and Enjoy
- Place in oven and set a timer for 30 minutes.
- After the timer is up, take out the dish and enjoy!
UP YOUR ALLEY