hrow out that gas station guacamole, it’s overpriced garbage. Today we’re gonna show you how to make real guacamole that you’ll put on everything.
How much are we making?
- Cut Up Ingredients
- Chop up onion finely
- Cut and scoop out avocado into a bowl.
- Mince serrano
- Add onion and serrano to bowl
- Peel garlic and put through a press into the bowl.
- Finely chop cilantro and add to the bowl.
- Mash avocado mixture in bowl with the back of large spoon.
- Add salt
- Slice lime into quarters and squeeze into to guacamole.
UP YOUR ALLEY